What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide
- "Personally Identifiable" information: your name, email address, age, user name, password, telephone number and other registration information;
- Transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us;
- Information you provide us when you contact us for help; We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Third-party Login Functionality: When you register with us using third-party services, such as Facebook you permit us to access and use specific identifying information related to your Facebook account.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to: the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, location, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, the pages of the service you view, details regarding the searches you run on the service, and other information about the way you use the Application. We collect and may use this information to understand and analyze your usage trends and preferences of our users.
What Information Shared or Disclosed?
We may disclose aggregated or other types of non-personally identifiable information, including “Automatically Collected" information to third parties for various purposes. For example, we may disclose non-personally identifiable information to interested third parties to assist them in understanding viewing, usage, and demographic patterns on the service, or to enhance your ability to conduct efficient and accurate searches. We may provide personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in helping us perform our internal business functions, for example purchasing movie tickets with third party partners. We will do our best to require these third parties to maintain your information securely, to not use it for purposes other than providing services to us, and to refrain from disclosing the information except when required by law.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Fourqu LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may sell or otherwise transfer all information you provide to us, including personally identifiable information, to that entity.
Third Party Advertisers and Advertising Technology Providers
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Where we store and process data
Our servers and data centers are located in the United States. If you choose to use the service from outside the U.S., then you should know that you are transferring your personally identifiable information outside of your region and into the U.S. for storage and processing.